Public Speaking for College Students: Become a Great Speaker
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 6
- Language: English
Imagine speaking to a classroom or even an auditorium full of students knowing that everyone understands you; remembers your key messages and feels you are a confident speaker. Wouldn't it be great to know that you can speak to any sized audience and that you will always come across your very best?
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
College students who must give presentations inside and outside the classroom.
In this Public Speaking for College Students course you will learn the following:
- How to speak with confidence inside and outside the classroom
- How to avoid the common speaking blunders made by most other college students
- How to rehearse important presentations on video
- How to make fellow students and adults remember your messages
Save Big With Group Enrollment
75+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.