Public Speaking for Kids: Kids Can Be Great Speakers Now
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 2
- Language: English
Imagine speaking to a classroom full of other kids and knowing that everyone understands you and is impressed by how comfortable, confident and relaxed you seem. Wouldn't it be nice to never again become nervous before speaking in front of class, teachers or parents?
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This course is for all elementary school kids
In this Public Speaking for Kids course you will learn the following:
- How to relax before giving any presentation
- How to organize your thoughts
- How to practice your presentation on video
- How to make teachers, parents and fellow students be impressed by your speaking abilities
Save Big With Group Enrollment
75+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.