The course ' Learn how to talk to make people listen to you using NLP ' will teach you how to talk to people so that they listen to you with full interest . This course offers simple and effective NLP techniques to communicate and influence people better.
This course will help you identify the mode of the person so that you can use their own words to convince them by finding out their strategies . This course will also help you identify potential clients for your business and strike those deals better.
This course contains-
- Introduction to the course
- The V.A.K technique
- Learn to identify people better
- Understanding different types of people
- What questions to ask people to know them better
- Bonus exercise on self hypnosis
- Summary of the course
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Learn How To Talk To Make People Listen To You Using NLP
- Section 3: Summary
Subject Matter Expert
An educator, Hypnotist, NLP trainer, Business consultant, much-sought-after speaker, successful entrepreneur and a peak performance consultant to organizations, individuals and professional sports teams.
He inspires and informs people, helping them to realize their true potential. He has taken his dynamic personal messages all over the country and abroad. His common sense approach and deeply held beliefs have motivated thousands to re-evaluate their attitudes. His 40 years of research, understanding and experience has helped people on the path of personal growth and fulfillment.
During the past four decades 19 lakhs of his educational and hypnosis tapes have been distributed. He had hypnotized hundreds of thousands of people in his live seminars and one-on-one clients.
More than 400,000 people have attended his seminars and has a personally recorded over hundred audios ranging from basic learning of hypnosis to the advanced and specialized trainer programs
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.