Learn simple breathing meditation now ' is a fun filled course with lot of breathing exercises to help you take better charge of your mind and life. The different types of breathing exercises will help you release tension and stress, reduce headache and pain and give you a great feeling of relaxation.
Do all the exercises for fun and you will notice that you are getting better and better.
This course includes-
- Introduction to the course
- Different types of breathing
- Sigh breathing exercise
- Breathing exercise to release tension and tress
- Breathing exercise to reduce headache
- Deep abdomen breathing exercise
- Learn breathing technique to heal yourself
- Summary of the course
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Learn Simple Breathing Meditation Now
- Section 3: Summary
Subject Matter Expert
An educator, Hypnotist, NLP trainer, Business consultant, much-sought-after speaker, successful entrepreneur and a peak performance consultant to organizations, individuals and professional sports teams.
He inspires and informs people, helping them to realize their true potential. He has taken his dynamic personal messages all over the country and abroad. His common sense approach and deeply held beliefs have motivated thousands to re-evaluate their attitudes. His 40 years of research, understanding and experience has helped people on the path of personal growth and fulfillment.
During the past four decades 19 lakhs of his educational and hypnosis tapes have been distributed. He had hypnotized hundreds of thousands of people in his live seminars and one-on-one clients.
More than 400,000 people have attended his seminars and has a personally recorded over hundred audios ranging from basic learning of hypnosis to the advanced and specialized trainer programs
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.