Photography - Become a Better Photographer - Part I
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 5.5
- Language: English
Beginners and Intermediate photographers
50 photography tips for taking amazing photos with your DSLR, Mirrorless or compact camera.A set of over 50 video tutorials of photography tips and tricks, each one demonstrates one specific DSLR or compact camera photography tip.
This course is aimed at amateur photographers from beginners through to enthusiasts.
The emphasis in this course is on how to improve your photos using light, composition and posing, so students will benefit regardless of the type of camera. However you will get the best results with a Mirrorless or DSLR camera.
Here are some of the general topics covered in this course:-
- Understand the 'Exposure Triangle' and get out of the Auto mode.
- Get incredible natural portrait lighting with this one simple pro tip that will flatter your subjects.
- Get sharper images with better focussing technique and use of shutter speeds.
- Working with natural light and dealing with the sun.
- How understanding the direction of light can dramatically improve your photos.
- How to use composition to take more dramatic and creative images.
- Flatter your family and friends with some great posing tips (individual and group posing).
- How to improve your flash photography.
- Controlling depth of field and the 'block of focus.
- How to get blue skies in your photos instead of washed out white skies.
- How to take better photos in the snow.
- How to avoid camera shake and get sharper images.
- How to take photos of fireworks.
- The myth of megapixels and image quality.
- Digital cameras and their settings.
- and many more
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.