12 weeks of adventure projects make this the perfect course for kids and beginners to learn how to use a camera properly.
- No prior photography knowledge
- While not required, having some sort of camera (digital, a phone with a camera, disposable, etc) would allow the student to take part in all of the adventures
- Children with no prior photography experience
- Anyone interested in learning the basics of photography and have fun doing so
- Kids Ages 4-13+
This Course Covers the following topic
12 Weeks of Adventures:
The bulk of this class is broken into weekly projects. Each lesson contains and introduction to the project with photography tips tailored to the assignment. We'll explain what the project entails and get the kids excited for it. Then, we follow Anthony (our co-instructor and model student) around, as he does the adventure on his own. Finally, each lesson culminates in a photo review where photography-expert Phil discusses some of Anthony's best shots, and gives tips on how to improve them. Each weekly lesson with the video lesson and the actual practice should take from 30-60 minutes.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.