The objective of this course is to present the concepts on which fault calculations are made. Both balanced and non-balanced faults are discussed, including phase-to-phase and phase-to-ground faults. The use of 'percent impedance' is shown and the use of symmetrical components is discussed.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.