This course provides an introduction to communication systems and their applications in the transmission and reception of voice, data, and signals used to automate switching operations. Topics include signal processing using Amplitude Modulation (AM) and Frequency Modulation (FM) as well as digital processing, along with the benefits of each. Communications systems such as voice, radio, power line carrier, and microwave are compared. The use of multiplexing to provide many unique data signals on a single communications channel is detailed, as is the ability to use radio signals to implement distributed automation systems that control customer loads.
8020 Communication Techniques - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
8020 Communication Techniques - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.