This course covers load characteristics for industrial processes that may have a significant impact on other distribution customers, as well as how these impacts might be minimized. This course also discusses power contracts and how customers might reduce their power costs by operating at higher power factors and shifting their loads to noncoincident off-peak periods. This lesson concludes with a historical refresher on how deregulation has affected electricity rates and costs and the choices customers have regarding power suppliers.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.