This course defines and describes how programmable logic controllers (PLC) are used in distribution systems. Detailed examples of usage in both an electrical system and a mechanical system are shown. The physical construction, hardware, and PLC use of various forms of memory is discussed. This course concludes with a practical example of how a PLC might be programmed.
8023 Programmable Logic Controllers - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
8023 Programmable Logic Controllers - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.