COURSE NOT FOR CE CREDITS
This course provides an introduction in to utility rate structure and the need for utilities to receive an adequate return on investment (ROI). The participant will learn that the costs of operating and maintaining a utility system can be classified as fixed and variable costs. Within each of these broad categories, detail is provided to show how costs are allocated. Because utility systems vary in size and in composition of customer types, this course will show there are many different rate structures to ensure that customers pay their fair share for the cost of service. Various rates, such as simple straight line rates based only on energy consumption, based on energy and demand, based on interruptibility, and based on time-of-day service, are also discussed.
8034 Utility Rate Structure - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
8034 Utility Rate Structure - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.