The objective of this course is to present and discuss the types of electrical tests being performed today for condition monitoring of large high voltage equipment such as generators and transformers. This includes "off-line" and "on-line" testing. The participant should be able to understand the following concepts, and employ these in work activities.
This course is non-regulated. The learner does not receive NERC credit upon completion.
7705 Condition Monitoring - Electrical Testing I and II - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
7705 Condition Monitoring - Electrical Testing I and II - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.