This course focuses on distribution transformers, with an emphasis on selection. There is a detailed discussion of transformer winding connections, including various combinations of wye and delta connections, and of how to determine secondary transformer voltages using a transformer's winding ratio. This course offers practical information that will help guide the selection of distribution transformers tailored to meet the customer's needs for three-phase delivery, single-phase delivery, or a combination of the two. The course concludes with a discussion of fault tolerance for distribution transformers as compared to other types of transformers.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.