This course covers fault-interrupting devices used in distribution circuits, including circuit breakers, reclosers, and fuses. Physical characteristics and proper application of such devices are discussed in detail, as is how they extinguish electrical arcs resulting from fault conditions. The course also discusses proper coordination of fault-interrupting devices, including devices that utilize time-inverse characteristics.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.