This course provides an introduction to the scheduling of maintenance activities on a distribution system, including preventative, corrective, predictive, and reliability-centered maintenance. Various types of preventative maintenance tests are described. The contemporary use of computer systems to schedule future maintenance and to provide a repository for historical test data is discussed. This course concludes with a brief overview of software used for maintenance management.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.