This course covers the use of overcurrent protection for distribution systems. We will discuss time overcurrent and instantaneous applications individually as well as in combination. The coordination of overcurrent protection with fuses is presented in detail, and the use of voltage restraint and directional elements to enhance the overcurrent relay's selectivity is discussed. This course concludes with a discussion of more contemporary microprocessor relays and compares them to earlier static and electromechanical overcurrent relays.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.