This course provides an introduction to various methods used to test rotating equipment, including vibration monitoring, test of lubricants used for lubricating and cooling, as well as physical and electrical tests to determine the electrical condition of the stator and rotor. While most of these tests require the rotating machine to be out of service, other tests that can be performed with the machine in service, such as partial discharge tests, are also discussed.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.