This course focuses on distribution substation fundamentals, including physical arrangement, the use of potential and current transformers for indicating meters, and the use of transformers for protective relaying. Distribution reliability and switching procedures are discussed, along with the differences between circuit breakers and disconnect switches. This course introduces metal-clad switchgear and discusses the importance of substation ground mats.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.