This course provides a detailed discussion of switchgear maintenance for oil circuit breakers, air breakers, vacuum breakers, and sulfur hexafluoride (SF6) breakers. Descriptions of how each type of breaker operates, the unique characteristics of each, and the maintenance procedures for each are detailed. Safety concerns and best practices for maintenance are identified.
8028 Switchgear Maintenance - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
8028 Switchgear Maintenance - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.