The objective of this course is to present the basic power plant cycle and the energy conversions that take place throughout the cycle. The effect that various parameters have on the cycle efficiency are also discussed.
This course is non-regulated. The learner does not receive NERC credit upon completion.
7801 Fundamentals of Power Plant Efficiency I - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
7801 Fundamentals of Power Plant Efficiency I - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.