The objective of this course is to present the basic power plant cycle and discuss the energy conversions that take place throughout the cycle. The cycle and various efficiency considerations will be shown on two types of heat energy diagrams: the Mollier diagram and the Temperature-Entropy diagram.
This course is non-regulated. The learner does not receive NERC credit upon completion.
7802 Fundamentals of Power Plant Efficiency II - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
7802 Fundamentals of Power Plant Efficiency II - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.