This course will present and discuss the factors involved in power plant control, including: 1. Adjustment of active power and reactive power output. 2. Adjustment of the primer mover and auxiliary systems to meet the power output requirement. 3. Types of plant automatic control systems.
This course is non-regulated. The learner does not receive NERC credit upon completion.
7808 Power Plant Control - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.