The objective of this course is to introduce the major components of a typical hydro electric power station. A brief overview of each item of equipment is presented noting that detailed study will be shown in subsequent courses in the series. Basic hydraulic principles are also presented as an aid to better understanding of hydro plant operation.
- NERC CEH: 4
- NERC OPS Hrs: 4
- NERC Standard Hrs: 0
- NERC Simulation Hrs: 0
- NERC PE Hrs: 4
- NERC EO Credits: No
2702 Hydro Power Stations - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
2702 Hydro Power Stations - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.