The objective of this course, the first in the Hydro-Electric Power Series, is to give hydro power plant operators and technicians an understanding of the role of hydro-electric power in the overall power system. The characteristics of different types of hydro plants are briefly discussed in relation to their effect on power system operation. An overview of the power system is presented plus a review of the tasks and responsibilities of the power dispatcher and power system operators.
- NERC CEH: 4
- NERC OPS Hrs: 4
- NERC Standard Hrs: 0
- NERC Simulation Hrs: 0
- NERC PE Hrs: 4
- NERC EO Credits: No
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.