The purpose of this course is to present and discuss all of the functions involving the use and control of water in a hydro-electric scheme. The importance of hydrological records is discussed in relation to hydro power plant planning and operation, and reservoir control.
- NERC CEH: 4
- NERC OPS Hrs: 4
- NERC Standard Hrs: 0
- NERC Simulation Hrs: 0
- NERC PE Hrs: 4
- NERC EO Credits: No
2703 Water Management - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
2703 Water Management - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.