This course introduces the concept of Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) and the Reliability Standards developed by the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC). Critical Infrastructure Protection is the protection of government-identified assets, both logical and physical, that are essential for the functioning of a society and economy.
This course explores the cybersecurity measures implemented by NERC as part of their mission to ensure the reliability of the bulk power system in North America.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.