This course stresses information dealing with a number of issues related to the transfer of energy on the power system as well as the background necessary to fully understand interchange schedules that result from transaction tags established by PSEs. During the latter portions of the course, you will review the provisions of NERC Standard IRO-004, which deal with planning for system operation during both normal and emergency conditions and during system restoration. Finally, you will review NERC's requirements for reliability coordinators as set out in Standard EOP-006.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.