This course introduces students to the subject of protective relays as they apply to generation sources in the electric power system. The course includes discussions of various generation schemes, generator grounding issues, backup protection schemes for generators, and the impacts of harmonics on generator protection. In addition, the course details how both electromechanical and digital relays are employed in providing various types of problem/fault detection and protection.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.