This course focuses on bulk electric system (BES) and individual system restoration following significant breakup, islanding, or blackout. The trainee will demonstrate fundamental decision-making skills and the capacity to respond to situational exercises pertaining to these electric systems. This will include explanation of how extremely abnormal system conditions may affect indications, equipment, and the reclosing of tripped CBs. As well as demonstrating how to recover and re-synchronize an islanded system, showing how to sectionalize, prepare express transmission paths, and rebuild a blacked-out system, and explaining key steps for preparing and executing system restoration tasks. Trainees must also demonstrate response readiness in emergency situations.
If you are taking this course for NERC credit, the following credits will be reported.
CE HOURS = 2.00
"360training.com, Inc. has met the standards and requirements of the Registered Continuing Education Program. Credit earned on completion of this program will be reported to RCEP. A certificate of completion will be issued to each participant. As such, it does not include content that may be deemed or construed to be an approval or endorsement by NCEES or RCEP."
Terminal Learning Objectives
- Demonstrate decision-making skills and ability to respond to situational exercises relating to electric system restoration.
- Identify and respond to specific scenarios requiring situational awareness and response, including table-top exercises
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations of successfully completing your Course!
Please take a moment to fill out the NERC survey below:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.