NERC Standard PER-005 requires competency of System Operators. Each must demonstrate it by measureable means. At least every 12 months each Reliability Coordinator, Balancing Authority, and Transmission Operator must provide each of its System Operators with at least 32 hours of emergency operations training applicable to its organization that reflects emergency operations topics, which includes system restoration using drills, exercises, or other training required to maintain qualified personnel.
If you are taking this course for NERC credit, the following credits will be reported.
CE HOURS = 2.00
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.