A high level overview of protective relaying from a system operator perspective, this course covers operating principles and construction of complex protective relays used in industrial and utility systems. It covers the major types of system protection available in elementary and major relay types, and explains the principle of operation for these, as well as identifying key applicable NERC protection standards.
If you are taking this course for NERC credit, the following credits will be reported.
CE HOURS = 4.00
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.