WA Real Estate Fundamentals
10 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 60
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Real Estate Fundamentals
- Difficulty: Beginner
This prelicense course begins by introducing the student to various types of real estate careers, activities, companies, and governmental agencies that regulate the industry. Then the course explores property rights, forms of ownership, property restrictions, and zoning. Students will learn the mathematical calculations and formulas commonly used in the real estate industry. The course provides an overview of agency relationships, contract law, property transfers, listing agreements, and deeds as well as environmental issues that licensees may encounter. The general prelicense section ends with an exploration of loans and the loan process, leasing, appraisal methods, and fair housing laws. The license law portion examines the laws and rules governing the licensing and conduct of real estate professionals, as well as the role, structure, responsibilities, and duties of the Real Estate Commission. Students explore the real estate related activities that require a license, as well as the requirements for obtaining and renewing various real estate licenses. Licensee duties, agency relationships, unprofessional conduct, trust accounts, disclosures, and record retention are also discussed.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Learn the mathematical calculations and formulas commonly used in the real estate industry.
- Get an overview of agency relationships, contract law, property transfers, listing agreements, and deeds as well as environmental issues that licensees may encounte
- Examine the laws and rules governing the licensing and conduct of real estate professionals, as well as the role, structure, responsibilities, and duties of the Real Estate Commission.
- Explore the real estate related activities that require a license, as well as the requirements for obtaining and renewing various real estate licenses.
This course covers the following topics:
Real Estate as a Career
Real Property Rights
Characteristics of Real Property
Land, Tenements, Hereditaments, and Estates
Life Tenants and Nonfreehold Estates
Condominiums and Cooperatives
Time Shares and Business Organization Ownership
Easements and Liens
Restrictions and Covenants
Real Estate Ownership: A Summary
Real Estate Math: Formulas
Real Estate Math: Prorations
Real Estate Math: Survey Systems
Agency and Brokerage Relationships
Basic Contract Law
Types of Contracts
Avoiding Fraud and Void
Termination of Contracts
The Selling Process
Deeds: Part 1
Deeds: Part 2
Asbestos and Formaldehyde
Real Estate Financing Practices
Types of Mortgages
FHA and VA Programs
Veterans' Administration Loans
The Loan Process
Principals of Lending
Real Estate Valuation
Comparative Market Analysis
Highest and Best Use
The Net Income Approach
The Cost Approach
Escrow and Settlement Process
Basics of Leasing
WA Residential Landlord Tenant Act, Part 1
WA Residential Landlord Tenant Act, Part 2
Real Estate License Law
Duties and Responsibilities
Brokerage Service Requirements – Transactions and Recordkeeping
Trust Account Procedures
Agency Relationships and Duties
Fair Housing Laws and Protected Classes
Americans with Disabilities Act
History of Fair Housing in America
Fair Housing: Law of the Land
Fair Housing Rules
WA Real Estate Fundamentals - Washington Department of Licensing
End of Course Instructions
You have successfully completed your Pre-License course. Congratulations!
Your certificate is available for download from your Course Roster. Please Print this for your records.
Your certified application for the Real Estate Salesperson's Exam is included in the handbook that will be mailed to you by 360training. When you receive it, please accurately fill out the application. To qualify for the exam you must submit the application as described in the handbook.
For questions regarding your application or accreditation, please contact 360training. The contact information can also be found on the Help page.
Be sure to check out our new line of professional development courses available at AgentCampus.com!
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule