FINAL PREP-PSI – National Questions for Brokers
An Exam Prep for Real Estate Broker Candidates Based upon the Required PSI Exam
This exam prep is provided to those students who are preparing to take the state-mandated exam to become Real Estate Brokers in their state. It is not an official or otherwise sanctioned testing mechanism, and is meant merely to provide a determination of your preparedness for taking the Proctored Exam given by PSI (Psychological Services, Inc.) in your state. This is the national portion of the exam. In order for this testing module to be truly effective you should have completed broker educational coursework.
Like the official exam that you will take to gain your license, this test is comprised of questions dealing with issues applicable nationwide, and with state-specific issues. To help you retain the information presented here, these subject areas are presented separately and all questions have feedback to explain the correct answer.
You will study the following subjects:
- Property Ownership
- Land Use Controls and Regulations
- Valuation and Market Analysis
- Laws of Agency
- Mandated Disclosures
- Transfer of Property
- Practice of Real Estate
- Real Estate Calculations
- Specialty Areas
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule