Real Estate Economics focuses on analyzing national, regional, city and neighborhood trends in an effort to interpret what effect these trends will have on the real estate market.
Real Estate Economics - California Department of Real Estate
End of Course Instructions
Upon completion of your course you will be able to print out your course certificate which should be submitted to CalBRE for course credit.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule