This comprehensive pre-license course covers everything students need to know to pass the licensing exam. The modules introduce all aspects of the real estate industry, beginning with different areas and specialties, license law, and licensing requirements. We explore the common relationships and duties involved in providing real estate services, brokerage activities, and procedures. This course will also get into fair housing laws, property rights, title and deeds, and land descriptions.
Next, it is on to the world of contracts: contract types, contract elements, contract performance and termination. Residential mortgages are covered in depth as well as loan processing, servicing, and foreclosures. Students will learn all about closing, settlement, prorating, disclosures, and the major appraisal concepts and approaches. We wrap up with modules covering investments, taxes, and city planning and zoning.
Each module includes a glossary, activities, quizzes, and a practice lesson that integrates the information into practice problems and case studies to ensure comprehensive understanding.
Florida Pre-License Sales Associate - Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation Division of Real Estate
- Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation Division of Real Estate
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1940 North Monroe Street
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule