A Certified Scrum Master helps project teams properly use Scrum, increasing the likelihood of the project's overall success. CSMs understand Scrum values, practices, and applications and provide a level of knowledge and expertise above and beyond that of typical project managers. CSMs act as "servant leaders," helping the rest of the Scrum team work together and learn the Scrum framework.
Module 1: Development Methods
- 1.1 Introduction To Certified Scrum Master
- 1.2 Development Methods
- 2.1 Agile Manifesto Principles
- 3.1 Scrum
- 3.2 Scrum Summary
- 4.1 Why Scrum
- 5.1 Scrum-Roles Overview
- 6.1 Product Owner
- 7.1 Scrum Master
- 8.1 Scrum Team
- 9.1 Scrum Process
- 10.1 Scrum Project Phase
- 11.1 Plan and Estimate
- 12.1 Implement
- 13.1 Review and Retrospect
- 14.1 Release
- 15.1 Project Vision
- 16.1 Scrum Master and Stake Holders
- 17.1 Form Scrum Team
- 18.1 Develop Epics
- 19.1 User Stories
- 20.1 Justifications and Sample Changes
- 21.1 Creating a Prioritized Backlog
- 22.1 Conduct Release Planning
- 23.1 Sprints
- 24.1 Scrum Framework - Part 1 Roles
- 24.2 Scrum Framework - Part 2 Ceremonies
- 24.3 Scrum Framework - Part 3 Artifacts
- 25.1 Scrum of Scrums
- 26.1 Scrum Demo
- 27.1 Review
- 27.2 Outro
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.