ITIL® Continual Service Improvement (CSI) (ITIL-CSI)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 3
- Language: English
- Audience: ITIL
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
All courses are offered by Deepcreek ITIL® ATO/Affiliate - ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
A three day course intended to provide, test and validate knowledge on industry practices in service management as documented in the ITIL Continual service improvement publication.
The course and associated examination are free-standing but also part of the ITIL intermediate lifecycle stream. It is one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management and carries a credit value of 3 points.
The course and examination are suitable for:
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL continual service improvement stage of the ITIL service lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a continual service improvement environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL Master Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite.
- Introduction to continual service improvement
- Continual service improvement principles
- Continual service improvement process
- Continual service improvement methods and techniques
- Organizing for continual service improvement
- Technology considerations
- Implementing continual service improvement
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- The core concepts and terminology of continual service improvement (CSI) and how continual service improvement looks for ways to improve process effectiveness and efficiency as well as cost effectiveness in all stages of the ITIL service lifecycle
- How the success of CSI depends upon an understanding of organizational changes and establishing clear accountability, and the influence of service level management
- The seven-step improvement process, including activities, interfaces, inputs and outputs
- How CSI integrates with the other stages of the ITIL service lifecycle, and how other processes support the different seven-step improvement process activities
- Methods and techniques which are primarily used to deliver continual service improvement
- How to perform and interpret assessments, gap analysis, benchmarking, service measurement, metrics, balanced scorecards, SWOT analysis, service reports and return on investment
- How continual service improvement uses availability, capacity, IT service continuity and problem management to support its activities
- Continual service improvement in relation to the organization, roles relevant to continual service improvement and their responsibilities, skills and competencies
- The nature of the activities and the skills required for the seven-step improvement process as well as the how authority matrices (RACI) are used by continual service improvement
- The technology and tools used to support continual service improvement, holistic service management tools and tools for system, network, event, performance, project, portfolio and financial management
- The complete methodology of when and where to start implementing continual service improvement, the role of governance, the effect of organizational change and communication strategies and planning
- The challenges and risks facing continual service improvement and appropriate critical success factors (CSFs)
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.