ITIL® Lifecycle Course - Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
Successful Service Management requires the skills, tools and techniques for identifying, prioritizing and implementing opportunities for ongoing improvement. Based on the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) publication within the ITIL core library, this course focuses on the strategies, concepts and techniques for creating and managing a metrics-driven CSI program within your Service Management initiative. The course culminates with the ITIL Intermediate Continual Service Improvement certification examination.
- CSI purpose, objectives and value
- CSI principles
- CSI process: Seven-step Improvement process
- CSI methods and techniques
- Organizing for CSI
- Technology and implementation considerations
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- The ITIL Foundation Certification in IT Service Management - obtained through ITIL Foundation or Foundation Bridge Certificate(s).
- Learners should complete at least 21 hours of personal study and ideally, will have read the Continual Service Improvement publication.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.