ITIL® Lifecycle Course - Service Design
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
- Service Design purpose, objectives and value
- Service Design principles
- Service Design processes: Design Coordination, along with Service Catalog, Service Level, Availability, Capacity, IT Service Continuity, Information Security and Supplier Management
- Technology, implementation and organizational considerations
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- The ITIL Foundation Certification in IT Service Management - obtained through ITIL Foundation or Foundation Bridge Certificate(s).
- Learners should complete at least 21 hours of personal study and ideally, will have read the Service Design publication.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.