ITIL® Lifecycle Course - Service Transition
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
- Service Transition purpose, objectives and value
- Service Transition principles
- Service Transition processes: Change, Service Asset and Configuration, Release and Deployment and Knowledge Management, along with Transition Planning and Support, Change Evaluation and Service Validation and Testing
- Managing people through service transitions
- Organizing for Service Transition
- Technology and implementation considerations
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- The ITIL Foundation Certification in IT Service Management - obtained through ITIL Foundation or Foundation Bridge Certificate(s).
- Learners should complete at least 21 hours of personal study and ideally, will have read the Service Transition publication.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.