ITIL® Release, Control & Validation (RCV)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
This course will immerse you in the practical aspects of the ITIL v3 Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Release, Control, and Validation of services and service delivery.
The main focus of this course is on the operational-level process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment.
This course uses an engaging case study-based approach, allowing you to learn the core disciplines of ITIL best practices and to be positioned to successfully complete the associated exam. The exam will be offered on the last day of the course at 1:00 pm.
The main process focus areas of this course include:
- Change Management
- Service Release and Deployment Management
- Service Validation and Testing
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Knowledge Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Service Evaluation
- Importance of Service Management as a practice concept and Service Transition principals, purpose, and objective
- Importance of ITIL Release, Control, and Validation while providing service
- How all processes in ITIL Release, Control, and Validation interact with other Service Lifecycle Processes
- Processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the ITIL Release, Control, and Validation processes
- How to use the ITIL Release, Control, and Validation processes, activities, and functions to achieve operational excellence
- Measure ITIL Release, Control, and Validation
- Importance of IT Security and its contributions to ITIL Release, Control, and Validation
- Technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL Release, Control, and Validation
- Challenges, critical success factors, and risks associated with ITIL Release, Control and Validation
2. Change Management
3. Service Asset and Configuration Management
4. Release and Deployment Management
5. Service Validation and Testing
6. Request Fulfillment
7. Service Evaluation
8. Knowledge Management
9. Technology and Implementation Considerations
10. Exam Preparation/Mock Exam
ITILis a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited
IT Infrastructure Library is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.