ITIL® Service Offerings & Agreements (SOA)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
They must build and maintain customer relationships, manage demand and patterns of business activities and align internal and external suppliers, while maintaining fiscal responsibility and making sound IT investments.
The ITIL Version 3 (V3) Capability Course - Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) - provides the best practice process knowledge required to navigate these waters into the safe harbor of customer satisfaction and continual service improvement.
Embedded into this course is our unique virtualization, Living the Lifecycle. Woven through all of ITSM Academys ITIL V3 Certification classes, it brings V3 processes and concepts to life.
Within a virtual business environment, we introduce a service and then follow it from strategic decision through implementation. Living the Lifecycle successfully enables active learning by encouraging the participants to:
- Discuss and understand pure ITIL concepts
- Apply concepts to a ÂÂneutralÂÂ real world situation
- Learn different perspectives
- Reinforce examinable concepts
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Service Management as a practice
- Service Offerings and Agreements processes
- Service Portfolio and Service Catalog Management
- Service Level Management
- Demand Management including Patterns of Business Activity
- Supplier and Financial Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Operational activities of the processes covered in other lifecycle phases
- Organizing for Service Operation Functions that perform SOA activities
- SOA roles and responsibilities
- Technology and implementation considerations
- Challenges, critical success factors, risks
- Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
IT Infrastructure Library is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited
To ensure the successful completion of ITIL V3 Capability Course: Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA), candidates for this course should have:
- ITIL® V3 Foundation â obtained through ITIL® V3 Foundation or Bridge Course
- Recommended: - 2 to 4 years IT Service Management experience - A minimum of 12 hours of personal study
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.