The PMP training is designed to impart practical and technical knowledge to the professionals. The course is built on PMI process values and learnings. Through this course you would be able to handle projects effectively and display qualities of a project leader.
The course helps you imbibe the workings of the 5 Process groups and 10 knowledge areas as prescribed by PMI®. The course involves case studies, real life examples and practical application. PMP course material is well prepared and informative as it helps an individual to become a holistic project manager and truly transforms the career growth of the individual. Project Management is all about striving for perfection across industries and this course ensure you are prepared for the role of a Project Manager.
Introduction to PMP Course Certification
- What are PMI and PMP®
- Application requirements for the PMP® exam
- Guidelines for the PMP® application
- About the PMP® exam
- PMP® exam syllabus
Project Management Framework
- Definition of a project
- What is project management?
- What is program management?
- What is portfolio management?
- Project management office (PMO)
- Managing the triple constraints
- Stakeholder management
- Organization structure
- Project lifecycle vs product lifecycle
Project Management Process
- Project lifecycle vs project management processes
- Project management process groups
- Process group interactions
- Project management process map
Project Integration Management
- What is project integration management?
- Role of project manager, team, and sponsor
- Project selection methods
- The integration management knowledge area
- Develop project charter
- Develop project management plan
- Direct and manage project work
- Monitor and control project work
- Perform integrated change control
- Close project or phase
Project Scope Management
- What is project scope management?
- Key terms
- Product scope vs project scope
- The project scope management process
- Project scope management
- Collect requirements
- Define scope
- Create WBS
- Validate scope
- Control scope
Project Time Management
- What is project time management?
- What is a project schedule?
- Key terms
- The project time management process
- Plan schedule management
- Define activities
- Sequence activities
- Estimate activity resources
- Estimate activity durations
- Develop schedule
- Control schedule
- Earned value management
Project Quality Management
- What is quality?
- What is project management quality?
- Cost of quality
- The project quality management process
- Plan quality management
- Perform quality assurance
- Control quality
- Seven, basic tools of quality
- Introduction to Six Sigma
Project Human Resource Management
- What is project human resource management?
- Functional manager vs project manager
- The project human resource management process
- Plan human resource management
- Acquire project team
- Develop project team
- Manage project team
- Conflict management
- Powers of project manager
- Organization theories
Project Communications Management
- What is communication?
- Communication methods, technology, and channels
- Basic communication model
- The project communications management knowledge area
- Plan communications management
- Manage communications
- Control communications
Project Risk Management
- What is risk?
- How is risk calculated?
- Risk categorization
- Decision tree
- Risk reserve
- The risk management knowledge area
- Plan risk management
- Identify risks
- Perform qualitative risk analysis
- Perform quantitative risk analysis
- Plan risk responses
- Control risks
Project Procurement Management
- What is a contract?
- Centralized vs decentralized contracting
- Types of contract
- Key terms
- The procurement management knowledge area
- Plan procurements management
- Conduct procurements
- Control procurements
- Close procurements
Project Stakeholder Management
- Classification models for stakeholder analysis
- Stakeholder engagement assessment matrix
- Stakeholder management skills
- The project stakeholder management process
- Identify stakeholders
- Plan stakeholder management
- Manage stakeholder management
- Control stakeholder management
Process Group View
- Project management process
- Process group interactions
- Initiating processes
- Planning processes
- Executing processes
- Monitoring and controlling processes
- Closing processes
- Important data flows in project management
Professional and Social Responsibility
- Ensuring individual integrity
- Contributing to the project management knowledge base
- Enhancing professional competence
- Promoting stakeholder collaboration
PMP List of Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge and skills Ã¢ÂÂ existing
- Knowledge and skills Ã¢ÂÂ new
- Cross-cutting knowledge and skills Ã¢ÂÂ existing
- Cross-cutting knowledge and skills - new
The PMP certification requirements for:
- Non-graduates: need 5 years 7500 hours of professional project experience
- Graduates: need 3 years 4500 hours of professional project experience
Additionally, every applicant requires 35 hours of formal project management training from a Registered Education Provider.
Five industry case studies with 20 real-world examples, 83 end-of-chapter quizzes, and five simulation exams are included with this course.
You would be required to take up the PMI membership and apply for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification exam on the website - http://www.pmi.org/
For detailed information on the application filing process, please refer the link: http://www.simplilearn.com/pmp-certification-process-roadmap-article
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.