The PRINCE2 Foundation course is the first of two examination courses that you are required to pass in order to become a registered PRINCE2 Practitioner. This makes it the ideal starting point for anyone who is interested in a rewarding career in Project Management. The Foundation certification is internationally recognised and covers the basic methodology and terminology of PRINCE2. Completing the Foundation course will ensure the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the PRINCE2 Principles, Themes, Processes and Tailoring. It will also teach the various techniques and roles that are required during a PRINCE2 Project. Completion of the PRINCE2 Foundation course, and passing the certification examination, will result in being sufficiently prepared to work within a PRINCE2 environment and as a part of a PRINCE2 Project Management team. Successfully passing the PRINCE2 Foundation examination is also a prerequisite for writing the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam which will lead to becoming a Registered PRINCE2Â® Practitioner. A qualification in PRINCE2 is highly beneficial and the perfect investment for a future in the Project Management sector.
Module 1: Prince2 Foundation Introduction
- 1.1 Prince2 Introduction
- 1.2 Prince2 Foundation Introduction
- 2.1 Introduction To Prince
- 3.1 Principles
- 4.1 Process Model Overview
- 5.1 Organisation - ÂPart 1
- 5.2 OrganisationÂ - Part 2
- 6.1 Starting Up A Project
- 7.1 Business Case
- 8.1 Directing A Project
- 9.1 Initiating A Project
- 10.1 RiskÂ - Part 1
- 10.2 RiskÂ - Part 2
- 11.1 Quality
- 12.1 Plans
- 13.1 Controlling A Stage
- 14.1 Managing Product Delivery
- 15.1 Progress
- 16.1 Change
- 17.1 Managing A Stage Boundary
- 18.1 Closing A Project
- 19.1 Prince2 Foundation Outro
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.