This 1-day course is the final course in a three-course project management series that prepares students for PMP certification. In this course, students learn to identify types of contracts, plan procurement, solicit planning and selection, and administer and close contracts. This course also covers project integration, implementing project plans, controlling change, initiating project plans, and executing a project.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify types of clauses and types of contracts.
- plan procurement and identify key results of procurement planning.
- solicit contractors, hold bidder conferences, write a request for proposal.
- administer contracts, close contracts, and conduct procurement audits.
- integrate projects and develop project plans.
- implement a project plan.
- implement a change control system and maintain project control.
- understand the project management process.
- execute, control, and close a project.
- Fundamentals of Contracts
- Understanding a Contract
- Identifying Types of Clauses in a Contract
- Classifying Contracts
- Types of Contracts
- Identifying Types of Contracts
- Classifying Contractors
- Understanding Procurement Planning Elements
- Identifying Specifications of Procurement Planning
- Conducting a Make-Or-Buy Analysis
- Identifying the Key Results of Procurement Planning
- Solicitation Planning
- Identifying Contractors
- Evaluating a Bid and a Proposal
- Holding Bidder Conferences
- Identifying Elements of a Request for Proposal
- Identifying Methods to Evaluate a Proposal Selection
- Identifying the Stages of Negotiation
- Preparing an Independent Estimate
- Contract Administration
- Administering a Contract By Project Manager
- Terminating a Contract
- Elements of Contract Administration
- Making Payments to a Contractor
- Close-Out of a Contract
- Conducting Procurement Audit
- Elements of Project Integration
- Measuring and Presenting Data During Project Integration
- Differentiating Between Project and Product Life Cycle
- Elements of a Project Plan
- Developing a Project Plan
- Using Stakeholders' Experience and Skills
- Identifying Elements of a Project Charter
- Identifying the Purpose of a Coordination Meeting
- Management Plans
- Understanding Project Implementation
- Understanding Management Plans
- Conducting Mid-Project Evaluations
- Implementation Factors
- Identifying Work Outputs
- Change Control Systems
- Controlling Changes in a Project
- Understanding Change Control System
- Methods of Maintaining Control
- Identifying the Need of Change Control Board
- Identifying the Steps of Configuration Management
- Understand the Process
- Identifying the Variables
- Differentiating Between Product-Oriented
- Processes and Project Management Processes
- Initiate and Plan
- Identifying the Steps in the Planning Step
- Determining a Project's Organizational Structure
- Execute a Project
- Following the Steps of Project Execution
- Identifying Additional Actions to Be Performed
- During Project Execution
- Control a Project
- Identifying Areas to Be Controlled
- Close a Contract
- Administrative Closure of a Contract
- Terminating a Contract
- Terminate a Project
- Terminating a Project
- Preparing a Final Report
- Project Management Basic and Project Management Intermediate, or equivalent experience.
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global is led by a team of individuals with world-class experience in professional development skills and leading edge technologies. These established professionals collaborate to drive PPG's business forward through entrepreneurial innovation, strategic partnerships, brand management and sales growth.
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.