This 1-day course covers fundamentals of project management. Students learn to define projects, create a work breakdown structure, develop a project schedule, define a project change control system, estimate costs, and evaluate project performance.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- determine project participants, set project objectives, and plan projects.
- create a work breakdown structure, sequence activities, estimate activities, and sequence dependencies.
- use charts to develop a project schedule and calculate the critical path.
- develop procedures for project change.
- estimate costs.
- measure project performance and create a project performance report.
Define the Project
- Project Participants
- Determining Influence of Stakeholders
- Project Objectives and Planning
- Identifying Benefits of Project Planning
- Prioritizing Constraints in a Project
- Project Activities
- Creating a WBS
- Identifying Sexual Harassment Claims
- Understanding Employer's Responsibility
- Sequence Activities
- Identifying Types of Project Activities
- Creating a PERT Chart
- Analyze Activities
- Determining an Appropriate Level of Detail
- Creating an Activity Analysis Form
- Assigning Work
- Estimate Activities
- Estimating Project Activities
- Identifying Problems and Opportunities
- Sequence Dependencies
- Sequencing Dependencies
- Identifying the Effect of Slack
- Develop the Project Schedule
- Identifying Benefits of Schedule Development
- Understanding Schedule Development Constraints
- Techniques for Schedule Development
- Identifying Mathematical Analysis Techniques
- Understanding Network Diagrams
- Identifying Arrow Charting Methods
- Understanding Gantt Charts
- The CPM and PERT
- Understanding CPM Scheduling
- CPM Calculations
- Understanding Critical Path
- Understanding Duration Compression
- Calculating Float
- Define Project Change Control
- Understanding Change Control System
- Accommodating Change
- Understanding Change Control Board
- Estimate Costs
- Analyzing Historical Information
- Identifying Financial Issues in an Organization
- Estimating Cost
- Identifying the Project Budget
- Understanding Duration Effects On Cost Estimates
- Identifying Problems While Estimating Costs
- Measure Project Performance
- Determining Project Performance
- Using Calculations in Earned Value Analysis
- Controlling Project Cost
- Report Project Performance
- Understanding Project Reports
- Understanding Progress Reports
- Understanding Status Reports
- Understanding Project Costs
- Closing Projects
- Understanding Final Project Report
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global is led by a team of individuals with world-class experience in professional development skills and leading edge technologies. These established professionals collaborate to drive PPG's business forward through entrepreneurial innovation, strategic partnerships, brand management and sales growth.
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.