Project Management Intermediate
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
This 1-day course is the second course in a three-course project management series that prepares students for PMP certification. In this course, students learn to plan for quality, improve quality, and control quality. Students also learn to identify risk, assess risk, and respond to and control risk. This course also covers
organizational planning as it relates to project management and project communication.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- define quality and plan for quality.
- assure and improve quality.
- develop a quality control system and use quality control tools.
- identify risks.
- assess and quantify risks.
- respond to and control risks.
- staff a project team.
- establish a project communication plan.
- Fundamentals of Quality Management
- Defining Quality
- Addressing Quality Management Issues
- Fundamentals of Quality Planning
- Addressing the Procurement Issues
- Planning for Quality
- Quality Assurance
- Conducting an Audit
- Assuring Quality
- Cost of Quality
- Improving Quality
- Fundamentals of Quality Control
- Developing a Quality Control System
- Sampling Variation
- Using Statistical Terms
- Quality Control Tools
- Using Quality Control Tools
- Fundamentals of Risk Management
- Understanding Risk Management
- Classifying Project Risks
- Taking Risks
- Understanding Risk Identification
- Identifying and Classifying Risks
- Using Risk Identification Tools
- Characterizing Potential Risks
- Fundamentals of Risk Assessment
- Assessing Risks
- Considering Risk Tolerance
- Project Risk Quantification
- Quantifying Risks
- Risk Response
- Responding to Risks
- Project Standards
- Developing Project Standards
- Controlling Risks
- Project Managers
- Identifying a Good Project Manager
- Identifying Project Organization
- Fundamentals of Organizational Planning
- Creating a Project Team
- Identifying Elements of Organizational Planning
- Staff Acquisition
- Developing a Negotiation Plan
- Resolving Project Problems
- Fundamentals of Team Building
- Developing Successful Teams
- Motivating Teams
- Communications Planning
- Planning for Communications
- Affect of Perceptions on Communication
- Effective Communication
- Distributing Information
- Ways of Distributing Information
- Distributing Information During Meetings
- Performance Reporting
- Evaluating Performance
- Measuring Performance
- Concluding a Project
- Terminating a Project
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global is led by a team of individuals with world-class experience in professional development skills and leading edge technologies. These established professionals collaborate to drive PPG's business forward through entrepreneurial innovation, strategic partnerships, brand management and sales growth.
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.