Project Management: Quality Management
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 6
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Project Quality Managers
- Video Lectures and Expert Instruction
- PowerPoint Slides and Visuals
- Student Workbooks
Quality Management offers participants a practical approach to the often-ambiguous topic of managing project quality. Participants will learn valuable skills to define overall project quality and then ensure the defined standards are met.
Students can claim 7 PDU/Contact Hours upon completion of this course. This course also qualifies for continuing PDU credit in Category 3 or Category A.
This course is best suited for beginning to intermediate project managers.
This course features:
Video Lectures and Expert Instruction:
Our unique delivery simulates a one-on-one classroom environment, creating a more personal learning experience. Our highly certified expert instructors possess a superior understanding of the subject matter in their fields and have the ability to convey this knowledge in an effective, engaging, and professional manner to a wide audience. Practical knowledge is essential for success in a real world environment and we have chosen our instructors with this in mind - many of our instructors are business owners and have been employed in their respective fields for decades!
The hands-on demonstrations in our training allow the student to view practical application of concepts in real-world environments. Demonstrations are a way for the instructor to present how to perform a task on-screen in front of the student. This feature gives the student the power to see tasks performed by a professional in the intended environment as many times as they would like, without purchasing expensive software.
PowerPoint Slides and Visuals:
Our courses feature PowerPoint slides to illustrate concepts and complement the expert instruction. Many of the in-depth theories and processes discussed in our courses can be learned most efficiently through the detailed PowerPoint slides we provide. These slides are accompanied by an instructor voiceover to provide our students with a clear, efficient, and complete presentation of concepts.
Our courses feature printable Student Workbooks for every chapter. Our printable Student Workbooks are a study tool that allows students to take notes and bring the course material with them when they may not have access to a computer. Workbooks can also be used electronically to quickly review PowerPoint slides and training topics.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Project Management: Quality Management FE - Final Exam||NewPage||SCORM|
|Project Management: Quality Management Module 01 - Concept of Quality||NewPage||SCORM|
|Project Management: Quality Management Module 02 - Customer Input to Quality||NewPage||SCORM|
|Project Management: Quality Management Module 03 - Plan Quality||NewPage||SCORM|
|Project Management: Quality Management Module 04 - Quality Control||NewPage||SCORM|
|Project Management: Quality Management Module 05 - Six Sigma||NewPage||SCORM|
This course focuses on Concept of Quality in project management. This course will help its learners to plan and create quality control standards.
This package comprises of the following modules:
- Project Management: Quality Management FE - Final Exam
- Project Management: Quality Management Module 01 - Concept of Quality
- Project Management: Quality Management Module 02 - Customer Input to Quality
- Project Management: Quality Management Module 03 - Plan Quality
- Project Management: Quality Management Module 04 - Quality Control
- Project Management: Quality Management Module 05 - Six Sigma
Chapter 01 - Concept of Quality
- Concept of Quality
- Grade vs. Quality
- Quality Management
- Impact of Poor Quality
- Key Terms
- The Five Major Cost Categories
- 8 Categories of Waste
- Thought Leaders
- 8.1 Plan Quality Management
- 8.2 Perform Quality Assurance
- 8.3 Control Quality
Chapter 02 - Customer Input to Quality
- Customer Input to Quality
- Customer Types
- Customer Impacts
- Defining Customer Requirements
- Project Characteristics/Attributes
Chapter 03 - Plan Quality
- Plan Quality
- Quality Planning
- Scope Statement
- Product Description
- Operational Definitions
- Cause and Effect Diagrams
- Process Flowcharting
- Design of Experiments
- Quality Management Plan
- Types of Plans
- A Good Quality Assurance System
Chapter 04 - Quality Control
- Quality Control
- Cost of Quality
- 7 Basic Quality Tools
- Key Concepts
- Trend Analysis
- A Good Quality System Will
- Control Charts
- Control Charts Key Terms
- In Control
- Pareto Diagrams
- Statistical Sampling Terms
- Acceptance Sampling
- Advantages of Acceptance Sampling
- Disadvantages of Acceptance Sampling
- Quality Circles
- Quality Control vs. Assurance
- Continuous Improvement
Chapter 05 - Six Sigma
- Six Sigma
- Performance Aspects of Six Sigma
- Defects Per Million Opportunities
- Six Sigma Advantages
- Making Six Sigma Work
- Do You Have A Six Sigma Philosophy?
- The Steps
- Implementing Six Sigma in Projects
- The Six Sigma Methodology
- The 6 Six Sigma Challenges - Scope
- The 6 Six Sigma Challenges - Training
- The 6 Six Sigma Challenges - Implementation Model
- The 6 Six Sigma Challenges - Communication
- The 6 Six Sigma Challenges - Measuring Progress
- The 6 Six Sigma Challenges - Risk Management
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.