Project Management: Scrum Immersion
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 4.5
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Video Lectures and Expert Instruction
- PowerPoint Slides and Visuals
- Student Workbooks
This course covers the functions and features of Scrum Immersion. Students will learn about SCRUM basics and key SCRUM artifacts. They will also learn about user stories and implementing SCRUM.
This course features:
Video Lectures and Expert Instruction:
Our unique delivery simulates a one-on-one classroom environment, creating a more personal learning experience. Our highly certified expert instructors possess a superior understanding of the subject matter in their fields and have the ability to convey this knowledge in an effective, engaging, and professional manner to a wide audience. Practical knowledge is essential for success in a real world environment and we have chosen our instructors with this in mind - many of our instructors are business owners and have been employed in their respective fields for decades!
The hands-on demonstrations in our training allow the student to view practical application of concepts in real-world environments. Demonstrations are a way for the instructor to present how to perform a task on-screen in front of the student. This feature gives the student the power to see tasks performed by a professional in the intended environment as many times as they would like, without purchasing expensive software.
PowerPoint Slides and Visuals:
Our courses feature PowerPoint slides to illustrate concepts and complement the expert instruction. Many of the in-depth theories and processes discussed in our courses can be learned most efficiently through the detailed PowerPoint slides we provide. These slides are accompanied by an instructor voiceover to provide our students with a clear, efficient, and complete presentation of concepts.
Our courses feature printable Student Workbooks for every chapter. Our printable Student Workbooks are a study tool that allows students to take notes and bring the course material with them when they may not have access to a computer. Workbooks can also be used electronically to quickly review PowerPoint slides and training topics.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Project Management: Scrum Immersion: Overview||NewPage||SCORM|
|Project Management: Module 02 - Scrum Immersion: Scrum Basics||NewPage||SCORM|
|Project Management: Module 03 - Scrum Immersion: Key Scrum Artifacts||NewPage||SCORM|
|Project Management: Module 04 - Scrum Immersion: User Stories||NewPage||SCORM|
|Project Management: Module 05 - Scrum Immersion: Implementing Scrum||NewPage||SCORM|
This course provides a clarity to different areas of Scrum Immersion. It provides an overview and guides the learners to Key Scrum Artifacts and Implementing Scrum
This package comprises of the following modules:
- Project Management: Scrum Immersion: Overview
- Project Management: Module 02 - Scrum Immersion: Scrum Basics
- Project Management: Module 03 - Scrum Immersion: Key Scrum Artifacts
- Project Management: Module 04 - Scrum Immersion: User Stories
- Project Management: Module 05 - Scrum Immersion: Implementing Scrum
Chapter 01 - Overview
- A History Lesson
- 3 Major Types of Methodologies
- Scrum vs. Waterfall
- The Beginning of Agile
- Agile Development Values
- The 12 Principles of Agile Software
- The Heartbeat of Agility
Chapter 02 - Scrum Basics
- Scrum Basics
- The Scrum Roles
- The Cone of Uncertainty
- Scrum = 3 Roles + 4 Artifacts + 5 Meetings
- Estimating PBIs
- Product Backlog Creation/Release Planning
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Goals
Chapter 03 - Key Scrum Artifacts
- Key Scrum Artifacts
- Product Backlog
- Team Board
- Answer Four Key Questions
- Making Scrum Practical
Chapter 04 - User Stories
- User Stories
- Acceptance Criteria Must Be Safe
- The 3 Cs
- You Must INVEST in Your Stories
- Use Cases vs. User Stories
- The Art of Grooming
Chapter 05 - Implementing Scrum
- Implementing Scrum
- What Causes Project Delays
- The Daily Scrum
- Daily Scrum Mistakes
- Burndown Chart
- Burn Up Chart
- Cumulative Flow Chart
- Should You Use Scrum?
- Are You Really Doing Scrum?
- Shu Ã¢ÂÂ Ha Ã¢ÂÂ Ri
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.