Cisco Collaboration Partner Adoption Technical Workshop
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
Exclusive to Fast Lane, this technical track of the Cisco Collaboration Application System Health Check and Troubleshooting Workshop provides best practices for preparing your Cisco IP phone system for Cisco Unified IM and Presence application (Jabber) deployment. Before engaging in a Jabber deployment it is critical to understand the existing Cisco Collaboration Solution setup and to verify that it is ready to support the Cisco Unified IM and Presence application. By performing specific health checks beforehand, and understanding post deployment troubleshooting, you can avoid many issues when deploying a Cisco Jabber solution.
This course has two 4-hour modules:
- First 4 hours (REQUIRED): Cisco Collaboration Applications System Health Check
- Last 4 hours (OPTIONAL): Cisco Collaboration Jabber Client Troubleshooting
Who should attend
- Partners interested in taking advantage of up to US$100,000 per qualifying deal under the Cisco Collaboration Adoption Incentive Program.
- Sales Engineers
- Product Sales Specialists
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of a System Health Check for Cisco Unified IM and Presence application deployment.
- Identify Cisco UC Manager Red Flags for Cisco Unified IM and Presence application deployment
- Describe the ÃÂÃÂ6 check points for Cisco UC Manager Jabber Configuration
- Identify ÃÂCisco Unity Connection Red Flags for Cisco Unified IM and Presence application deployment
- Identify Cisco Unified IM & Presence Red FlagsÃÂÃÂ for Cisco Unified IM and Presence application deployment
- Identify Cisco WebEx Messenger Red Flags for Cisco Unified IM and Presence application deployment
- Identify Identity & Contact Red Flags for Cisco Unified IM and Presence application deployment
- Understand how to identify tools that will aid in performing Post Deployment troubleshooting
- Describe the role of BAT, Certificates, Service Discovery, and the Jabber MSI file in Jabber deployments.
Detailed Course Outline
Module 1 (REQUIRED): Cisco Collaboration Applications System Health Check for Cisco Unified IM and Presence Application deployment.
First 4 hours of course.
- What is a System Health Check?
- Overview of a System Health Check for Unified IM and Presence application deployment.
- Red Flags for Unified IM and Presence application deployment
- Predeployment System Health Check Lab
Module 2 (OPTIONAL): Cisco Collaboration Jabber Client Troubleshooting.
Last 4 hours of course.
- Post Deployment Jabber Client Troubleshooting
- Post Deployment Jabber Client Troubleshooting Lab
- Knowledge of Cisco collaboration products, their function and how they interact and add value
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.